Roasted Pumpkin Spice Chicken Thighs
Serves: up to 3 | Cooking time: 2 hours
We know what you’re thinking…we couldn’t resist this pumpkin spice chicken recipe, but don’t knock it until you try it! This is a low-maintenance recipe with high-quality fall flavors and tender chicken.
3 pounds Farmer Focus Bone In Chicken Thighs
8 slices Smoked Applewood Bacon diced
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons pumpkin spice
2 teaspoons sugar in the raw
¼ cup avocado oil preferred oil
1 yellow onion sliced
1 cup chicken stock or water
½ cup raisins
1 cup dried apricots
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss together chicken, pumpkin spice, salt, pepper, sugar in the raw and avocado oil.
3. Dice onions, then place in the bottom of a 9”x13” baking dish.
4. Add dried fruit and bacon in the bottom of the 9″x13″ baking dish, then lay coated chicken on top, skin side up.
5. Place in oven and slow roast for 2 hours.
6. Enjoy this tender, pumpkin spice goodness, then let us know what you think!