Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken And Veggies
Serves: up to 4 | Cooking time: 1 hour
Recipe created by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen for Farmer Focus.
“This Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetables Sheet Pan dinner is a healthy and easy weeknight win! It’s customizable, hearty, and has the perfect flavor that everyone in your home will love. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo-friendly, too!”
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oilOr avocado oil, more as desired/needed
1 medium cauliflower or broccolicut into florets (about 3 cups)
1 pound green beans, trimmed(about 3 cups)
4 medium carrotsdiced to 1/2″
2 pound potatoescubed (about 3-4 cups)
1/2 red onionSliced
Honey Mustard Chicken Marinade
4-6 Farmer Focus boneless, skinless chicken breastsabout 2 lbs. (see note)
½ teaspoon salt and pepper
2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a small bowl mix together the spice blend: garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine vegetables: cauliflower or broccoli, green beans, carrots, potatoes, red onion with oil and spice blend. Pour onto rimmed baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile place chicken breasts into the large bowl used for the vegetables and add sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustards, honey, and apple cider vinegar. Brush onto chicken and let marinade while your vegetables are cooking.
- After 20 minutes take out the sheet pan and move vegetables to the sides to make space for the chicken. Place the chicken breasts in the middle of the pan and pour over any reserved marinade.
- Continue to bake for 15 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot with pan juices! Sprinkle veggies with additional salt and pepper as desired, and any herbs!
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- You can alternatively use boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- If your veggies need more time based on your desired likeness, remove chicken and set aside, and roast for 10 minutes longer or broil for 2-3 minutes to get them crispier.
- Want to make more for meal prep? You can totally use more. You can actually break it up into two sheet pans, or throw on more chicken. Cut up too many veggies? Just adjust the amount of oil/sauce as needed.
View All Recipes
Middle Eastern Chicken and Rice
Made in Partnership with Unicorns In The Kitchen Celebrate Ramadan and Eid with Halal Certified chicken from Farmer Focus. “This Middle Eastern one-pan chicken and rice recipe is one of our family favorites. The chicken is seasoned with warm spices, and the rice is fluffy and tender.”
Old World Italian Meatballs
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Step up Game Day with high-quality ingredients like Farmer Focus Organic Chicken Breast, Niman Ranch© Bacon, and Organic Valley©. This dip has just the right amount of heat paired with a cool ranch finish. Need some inspiration for what to dip in your dip? We’ve got you covered. baby carrots celery Siete© tortilla chips *gluten-free Crackers baguette