Jalapeño Popper Dip
Serves: up to 8 | Cooking time: 1 hour
Step up Game Day with high-quality ingredients like Farmer Focus Organic Chicken Breast, Niman Ranch© Bacon, and Organic Valley©. This dip has just the right amount of heat paired with a cool ranch finish.
Need some inspiration for what to dip in your dip? We’ve got you covered.
- baby carrots
- Siete© tortilla chips *gluten-free
1 lb of shredded FF chicken breast, cooked
8 oz Niman Ranch© bacon, cooked
6 Jalapeños, finely dicedadd a couple more if you love heat
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup Organic Valley© sour cream
8 oz cream cheese, softend
1 1/4 cups Organic Valley© shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/4 cups Organic Valley© shredded colby jack cheese
1 Tbsp ranch dressing mix
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
1.Refer to cooking instructions for chicken breast to fully cook to a minimum of 165°F.
2. While the chicken is cooking, cut the bacon into small pieces in a skillet or in the oven. Refer to Niman Ranch©’s cooking instructions if you need assistance.
3. Shred the chicken breast. You can do this with a fork or put it in a mixer until it is shredded.
4. Clean and finely dice the Jalapeños.
5. Preheat oven to 375°F.
6. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, cooked bacon, jalapenos, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheese, ranch dressing powder, salt, and pepper. *Leave some bacon and cheese aside for the top.
7. Add the dip mixture into an oven-safe casserole dish and top with the set-aside bacon and cheese.
8. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling.