Cheesy Bacon Chicken Fingers
Serves: up to 4 | Cooking time: 25 minutes
An oven-baked version of your favorite guilty pleasure.
1 Package Farmer Focus Chicken Tenders (14oz)
1/4 Teaspoon salt
3/4 Cup panko bread crumbs
3/4 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded finely
3 Slices Nitrate Free bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
Pizza Dip-3/4 cup pizza sauce
Pizza Dip-1/2 cup Italian blend cheese, shredded
Prep the chicken coating
- Preheat oven to 400º. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat the egg and salt in a shallow bowl, combine panko bread crumbs, shredded cheese, and bacon bits on a plate.
Make the Pizza Dip
- Mix pizza sauce and cheese in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and microwave again for 1 minute, stirring halfway through, until the cheese melts and it’s heated through.
Bread the chicken and bake
- Add the tenders to the egg mixture and stir to combine, then coat the pieces in the breading mixture, and press to coat on all sides. Arrange them on the cookie sheet in a single layer with a bit of space between each piece.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, turn after 5 minutes or when chicken is golden brown on top. Check that chicken is no longer pink in the center and that the topping is golden brown.
View All Recipes
A Farmer Focus Simple Recipe!
Developed by Brooklyn Supper, exclusively for Farmer Focus! “These quick and easy grilled chicken tacos start with a vibrant orange and lime juice marinade, and are layered with avocado-lime sauce, and a simple red cabbage and radish slaw.”
Developed by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen exclusively for Farmer Focus! ”Switch up taco night and make Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas your new go-to easy weeknight dinner. Simple to prepare by adding sliced chicken, peppers and onions to your pressure cooker and then cooking with the push of a button. It can even be optionally prepared ahead of time and stored in the freezer. Serve with all your favorite fajita fixin’s!”